Approx. Rs 20,000 / Metric TonGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||20000 Metric Ton|
|Packaging Type||PP BAG|
|Shelf Life||4 months|
Our organization set a unique position in the market by providing a wide gamut of Rice DDGS 30% Protein
in the market. This has very low amylase content and high protein content. Also, it is relatively easy to digest and has high nutritional value. The moisture content in DDGS at the maximum is 10%. In addition to this, this is offered at very reasonable rates. Features:
DDGS Feed for Livestock:
- High nutritional value
- Grown under hygienic conditions
- Long shelf life
- High digestibility
DDGS Usage Guide:
- DDGS is basically sticky in nature. It has very low amylase content and high protein content. It is relatively easy to digest and has high nutritional value. The moisture content in DDGS at the maximum is 10%. It has higher biological value than other gluten. It has an above average amino acid profile and has great health benefits for your livestock. As renowned DDGS manufacturer in North India, we ensure DDGS is hygienically packed and there is no contamination of the feed. Because of its long shelf life and low cost, it is widely popular among farmers as an ideal feed ingredient.
Mycotoxins in DDGS:
- Color the Only or Best Indicator of DDGS Quality Currently, there are no grading
- systems that define and regulate the quality standards for DDGS like those existing for corn, soya and other grains. Color of feed ingredients is used as a subjective indicator of the amount of heat damage which consequently affects the amino acid digestibility.
- As a result, color has become a quality assessment factor for some DDGS. Although a darker colored DDGS sample may indicate reduced amino acid digestibility for poultry and swine, it is not always the case. Many factors influence the color of DDGS, and other measurements of quality should be used in order to obtain an accurate assessment of DDGS quality.
- NuGen Feeds critically tests all the material and guarantees the best quality DDGS for the health of your livestock.
- Many players in the market are selling DDGS which may contain high amounts of mycotoxins that can negatively affect animal performance. Mold growth can be due to production process, improper storage conditions.
|Enegy ( Kcal/Kg)||2800-3200|
|Pepsin Digestibility||Min 85%|
|Packaging||50 kg PP bags|